Sensis Social Media Report 2017
The 2017 Sensis Social Media Report has just been released, confirming Australians love smartphones and social media. We know you’re super busy so here is a very quick overview of some key findings which could potentially boost your digital marketing strategy and help your business stand out on the social media platforms. Read the full Sensis Social Media report here.
- Almost 8 in 10 Australians, a whopping 79% are now on social media
- 84% of Australians access the internet daily
- The big jump is in the 30-39 age group usage, up 14 points to 96%
- Facebook continues to dominate with 95% usage, while Instagram’s and Snapchat’s growth is steady
And really important to note:
- People were more likely to inspect a brand’s social media presence before making an online purchase
- Increased levels of trust for brands that interact with customers in a positive way and offer engaging and relevant content.*
*2017 Sensis Social Media Report
How do you ensure your business is not missing opportunities and spending advertising money without results?
At The Articulate Pear our experienced team can work with you to help your business leverage the power of the internet and social media and connect with potential customers online.
We are passionate about supporting small regional businesses and our team has designed and successfully managed various websites, and created many digital and social media advertising campaigns over the years.
Through social media management and advertising, engaging copy, monitoring and reporting, we can help create a buzz around your brand, service or product and ensure you spend your marketing dollars wisely.
To discuss your business’ digital marketing strategy, contact us today.