positions @ pear
Marketing Account Executive (Griffith-based or work from home)
What a year. If your Christmas wish list includes a great new job for 2021, we’d love to hear from you.
The Articulate Pear is a team of talented, passionate marketing and design professionals. We provide creative, effective solutions for our clients and we’re currently searching for an innovative marketer with loads of clever ideas to join us.
This rewarding role will see you take responsibility for implementing marketing campaigns across multiple channels for both B2C and B2B. You’ll also be involved with marketing planning and strategy to help our fabulous clients reach their business goals.
Our wish list includes:
- A tertiary-qualified marketer with 3+ years’ experience working across multiple channels
- Strong digital marketing skills, especially social media
- The ability to write engaging, accurate copy for different channels and brand styles
- Great spelling and grammar skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- Previous experience managing clients and building client relationships
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities
Your wish list might include:
- Full-time or part-time work (minimum 22 hours per week) with flexible working hours
- The option to work in our lovely, bright office space in Griffith or work from home, or a combination of both
- Working with multiple clients across various industries in an award-winning agency
- Joining a team of talented, positive people who work collaboratively and share their ideas
- A salary that matches your experience
- A never-empty chocolate box
If you’d like to join our award-winning agency, please send a letter of introduction and resume to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you by Sunday 3 January.
For more info about the role, call Sonia on 02 6962 4777.